Dr. Weiner's office is opened Monday 8:10-4:30, Tuesday 8:10-11, Wednesday 1:30-5:30, Thursday 7:30-4:30, Friday 8:10-4:30. On call services are available when the office is not opened. Interpretive services are available for their Spanish-speaking patients.
How to Reach Us
To contact Dr. Weiner's office for an appointment or ask a question about his practice, call 262.741.6095 or fax 262.741.1745.
For more information about his practice and Aurora Health Care in general, please visit the Aurora Health Care website.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history, including any pertinent x-rays or records you may have
- Forms the office may have sent to you, including:
Dr. Weiner is a provider for all insurance plans that contract with Aurora Health Care.
We are happy to process insurance forms when we contract with your insurance as long as you have provided us with the appropriate information. We expect payment promptly if you receive a bill from our office for balances that may be due. Please feel free to discuss any questions you may have about billing with office staff.
Dr. Steve Weiner is a provider for most major insurance plans. However, it is in your best interest to check your insurance providers list of participating physicians to be sure your plan allows you to be seen at our office. Also, please review with your insurance customer service representative (or insurance provider) the rules and limitations on coverage and reimbursement.
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Burlington Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center-Summit